Dental restoration can change your life. For many people with missing teeth or damaged teeth, it’s tough to smile with confidence. With our restorative dentistry services, we can improve your smile while also improving the function of your teeth. Our restorative dentistry department at Lovett Dental Upper Kirby in Texas is committed to providing you with the best services available to achieve your goals. Call our general dentistry team today at 713-490-8888 for more information about our services.
When Can Restorative Dentistry Help You?
Restorative dentistry aims to help people reclaim their smile or give them a beautiful smile for the first time they are proud to show. There are many potential reasons why you may need our services. Injuries, dental health complications, and tooth loss can occur and create significant damage to your mouth. You may wish to utilize dental restoration for many reasons:
- Improve your ability to bite and chew
- Reduce pain and discomfort from existing teeth
- Create a natural, healthy-looking smile
- Limit the ongoing damage from tooth decay
- Overcome the risks to the surrounding teeth
If you are not happy with your smile due to a missing or damaged tooth, our restorative dentistry team in Texas is pleased to offer solutions to allow you to overcome these challenges.
Choose the Restorative Dentistry Services Right for You
You don’t have to know what type of restorative dentistry services you need. Our team will make recommendations for you once you come in for an appointment. This appointment is a perfect time to learn about all of the options, see the dental appliances, and get x-rays. Those x-rays will help us to inform you of your options.
Some of the dental restoration techniques we use include the following:
- Dental Implants: One of the best long-term solutions for missing teeth is the implant. It is secured into the jawbone to create a robust and long-lasting base for a tooth. Once this is done, the crown is placed on top of this to make the actual artificial tooth. Implants can last decades and offer the bite of a natural tooth.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns serve as a replacement for the actual part of the tooth that you see. This is just the top of the tooth structure anchored either by an implant or a bridge. Crowns can be colored to match your existing teeth, making it hard for anyone to know they are artificial.
- Dental Bridges: A bridge connects a crown to the teeth on either side of it. This can be done to help hold the crown in place. Bridges are also very durable and long-lasting. No one will know they are in place unless you tell them.
- Dentures: You may benefit from dentures if you have multiple teeth lost, especially close to each other. We can offer implant-supported dentures as well as traditional types. These give you the replacement you need for your smile.
- Veneers: Some people have healthy teeth, but they have significant discoloration or damage to the surface of the tooth. A film called a veneer can be placed on this area to create a like-new look for you.
When it comes to restorative dentistry, our team at Lovett Dental Upper Kirby in Texas is here to help you. Learn more about the dental restoration work we do and how our restorative dentistry services are changing the lives of those who use them.
Work to Improve Your Smile by Calling Lovett Dental Upper Kirby
Our restorative dentistry team is here for you. Let us take a closer look at the options for dental restoration for you to offer you a plan. We can use a range of restorative dentistry services to create the smile you desire. To learn more, schedule a consultation by calling Lovett Dental Upper Kirby in Texas at 713-490-8888 to get started.